At the monthly meeting Becci Simmons presented this updated website to the membership. Features include
- new posts to the front page of the website every month
- expanded categories of reporting, including Events, Features, Field Trips, the Workshop
- an expanded Member’s-only area with back issues of the laphound news, minutes of the monthly meetings and other administrational documents
- a forum for discussions (visible to the general public)
- the ability to look at archived posts by month
- a feed from the club facebook group
To participate in the forum each member needs an individual login for the forum. These have been sent out via email. Members have been provided with a default password, but are free to change it by going to the Forum page, using the Login button
Then choose “My Profile” and “edit profile” to change your password or other details.
Becci also introduced the members’ only mailing list. When posting to the list, please sign your posts and if you want a private reply, please include your email. Please be aware that if you hit “Reply” to the mailing list, you are emailing everyone on the list. Members are automatically signed up to the list on joining the club but can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of any mailing list email, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and asking to be removed.